no enough free space on device

The name says it all!
Fri Oct 10, 2014 4:58 pm

• Ex sceener trying to set up my old BBS again from what I have left (not a lot!)

I've got /X v4.10 up and running but for some reason when I telnet in I've got an upload issue where im getting "no enough free space on device for uploading" in /X

I've tried adding various partitions to drives.info but still no luck, I've checked the confs and nodes and now I'm running out of ideas

Anyone got any suggestions?
    ordyne

Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:52 pm

• Amiexpress has to be running on a partition smaller than 2 gigs or else it cannot properly calculate space.
    You can add a second partition larger than 2gb and manually move files from the 2gb partition to your larger one.
    Just make sure to add that second partition in Amiexpress, so it can see it properly when checking for downloads.

I hope this helps.

By the way, what BBS did you use to run?

Black Beard
    Black Beard

Fri Oct 17, 2014 9:41 am

• Thanks for the reply!

That would do it, the partition is just over 2 Gig !

Not that space is an issue as while I have most of the ansi and setup I didn't keep any file backups when I shut it down :(
    No worries on moving some files over to another drive and adding the paths if it ever gets full, I can remember doing that BITD, I seem to think it was done in each conf.

The bbs was called the edge, I was also a cosysop on Cement City for a while.

Thanks for the help!

Ordyne
    ordyne

Return to Troubleshooting AmiExpress

Information